Notice of privacy
DINNOVA INGENIERÍA S. DE R.L. DE C.V., hereinafter DINNOVA and in accordance with the provisions of the MEXICAN FEDERAL LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS, informs the type of personal data that it collects, how it is used, handled and used, and with whom it shares it.
This notice is applicable to all employees of DINNOVA, internal and / or external, customers and / or suppliers of any type of service, as well as any individual, corporation or legal entity that establishes or intends to establish a legal or business relationship with DINNOVA.
The legal representative of DINNOVA is responsible for obtaining, disclosing, storing, using, including access, handling, transfer or disposition of personal data.
INFORMATION TO COLLECT AND ITS PURPOSE
The information and personal data that DINNOVA may collect, will be obtained through different sources, including:
- Direct: When personal data is received to carry out any procedure required by DINNOVA, either personally, electronically or otherwise.
- Indirect: From any other source of information permitted by law.
PURPOSE TO BE SUBJECTED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment of personal data of the owner, including the sensitive personal data that may be collected, and unless the owner provides otherwise through the process described in this privacy notice, has the following purpose among others;
- Hiring purposes.
- Legal procedures, fulfillment of requirements for competent authorities.
- Inclusion in a database for the management of payroll, permits, procedures, statistics, evaluation, personnel development, etc., all related to the personnel administration process, based on procedures, instructions or manuals duly completed, in accordance with the policies of DINNOVA.
- In the case of suppliers and customers, it has the purpose of inclusion in a database for financial transactions, sales, distribution and purchase such as collection, payment, as well as to provide the services and products required and related activities, among other.
OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT DINNOVA OFFERS TO THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THEIR INFORMATION
The personal data of the owner will be kept in strict confidentiality, in accordance with the security, administrative, technical and physical measures that DINNOVA implements to protect personal information against loss, misuse or alteration, being prohibited its illegal disclosure and limiting its use to third parties in accordance with the provisions of this privacy notice.
DINNOVA guarantees the security of the data transferred to third parties, requiring the privacy notice of each of them. The above applies in those cases in which for regulatory reasons it is required to have services such as; Legal Offices, Accounting Dispatches, Banking Institutions, etc., who must observe the same management and confidentiality guarantees offered by DINNOVA.
The owner of personal data may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of use, disclosure or revocation, when they consider that the personal data prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining or oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes by approaching to the legal representative of DINNOVA in written form.
MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE HOLDER A.R.C.O. RIGHTS
DINNOVA reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, in attention of legislative or jurisprudential news, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices through this means.